Last Modified: [March 2023]
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.morethanhealthy.com (our “Website”) or use any related applications, software, and services (together and collectively with the Website, the “Service”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In an email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
- Through any other aspect of the Service, including any mobile or desktop applications we provide.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Service is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Service or through any of its features, register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any interactive or public comment features of the Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or 801.901.6288.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, birth date, gender, and physical statistics (such as height and weight); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Service may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided when registering to use or subscribe to our Service, making a purchase, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
- Your search queries on the Service.
- [ANY OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION THE USER MAY PROVIDE]
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) in public areas of the Service or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
We may not recognize Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signals from your web browsers or device. This is because there is not yet a universally accepted standard on interpreting and responding to DNT signals, which often conflict with other settings. If and when a standard is established, we will re-examine how we can appropriately respond to DNT signals.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Section 7, Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content. For information about how to opt out of targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 7 below (Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription(s), including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
- To allow you to be involved in our affiliate program.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information this way, please check the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Section 7, Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information you collected to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Eating to Live, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Eating to Live, LLC, about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. For more information, see Section 7, Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information].
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eating to Live, LLC, our customers, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVERTISING
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM THE COMPANY
If you do not wish to have your email address and other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Service, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures on the Service.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org