- 1 ½ cups cassava flour (I prefer Otto’s brand)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water, plus more if needed
- In a large bowl whisk together cassava flour, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add oil and warm water. Knead dough until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and place between two pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll dough until it is ⅛-inch thick and has a diameter of 4 ½-5 inches. Or, place balls of dough into a tortilla press. Repeat with remaining balls of dough.
- Heat a dry skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Cook each tortilla for 1-2 minutes per side, or until it begins to bubble.
- Serve tortillas warm.