More Than Healthy live group coaching is a powerful and effective way to learn and ask questions about how to improve your health and wellbeing. Carla and David Meine work closely together to help everyone create their Optimal Health.
Top 5 Benefits Experienced by Our Clients
- Weight Loss. Although losing weight is not one of More Than Healthy’s primary objectives, it’s one of the first side effects our clients experience. It’s also one of the first outcomes you can measure and see. As your body gets healthier, it naturally begins to “right size.” Our clients love this added bonus of the More Than Healthy program!
- Improved Gut Health. More Than Healthy clients report a vastly improved experience when it comes to bowel movements. As the health of their gut microbiome improves, they begin to have consistent, pain-free, and healthy bowel movements. Clients also experience less gas, bloating, indigestion, and other symptoms commonly associated with gut issues.
- Reduced Pain. Although clients come to us with a variety of issues, inflammation is the common underlying cause of their pain. As we make changes that eliminate inflammation, clients report a drastic reduction in pain levels. Whether your pain comes from arthritis, back problems, neuropathy, or anything else, More Than Healthy can help you live a pain-free life.
- Increased Energy. This outcome is harder to measure, but after 4-6 weeks on the More Than Healthy protocol, our clients report that they have more energy. This benefit comes from fueling their bodies better and eliminating inflammation. It also comes from Benefit #5, below.
- Better Sleep. Healthy sleep is one of the most important benefits of the More Than Healthy program. Sleep affects absolutely everything! Once our clients are sleeping better, their bodies are able to naturally repair themselves. Restorative sleep is the key to healthy, happy living.
Are you Experiencing any of the Following Health Concerns?
- Do you have bloating, inflammation, pain, or discomfort?
- Are you struggling with your weight?
- If you’ve ever been addicted to caffeine, sugar, chocolate, or other foods?
- Popping pills all day long to ease the pain? Living on cocktails of Ibuprofens, Tylenol, and other OTC medications – and yet still feel constant pain?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions, then group coaching may be an inexpensive way to help you find natural/organic solutions.
Each coaching session will give an overview on one of the Optimal Health foundations or Pillars. Weekly Tip Videos will be announced for the next month. These videos are a great source for understanding certain health principles and have an associated in-depth blog post with all the research information.
We hope you will join us on our journey to live longer with Optimal Health.
-Carla and David Meine